Frankenstein In A Minute
- Dear Margaret: My ship picked up this guy. He RULES.
- I discovered the secret of life, and everyone died. (dies)
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Inexplicably, I have become suicidal. (jumps out a window)
- THE END
Little Pleasures, 27 May 2009
- My dog’s 12th birthday today
- (and ditto, a friend)
- made a really yummy pizza with dad and sister for dinner
- fluffly clouds on the way home
- feeling prepared for a history final
- nice people and their t-shirts
- finding a good devotional book jumping off the shelf
- reminders from God
“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.” —
“Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.” —Plato. (This sounds familiar: I always thought Socrates said this, but maybe it was something different but similar? Hm.)
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist” —Emmerson
on terrible acting:
*insert sultry glare here*
“I matriculate alot.”
“I Googled you.” —Twitter on stalker words.
“strong coffee and mellow music: these are good things.” —Bill Israel
1187.) I want someone to think I'm special.
You aren’t alone. We all do.