- Bundle of Sharpies
- a can or two of vanilla double shot
- Japanese Cherry Blossom bath wash
- furry purple blanket
- Sangria Senoriales
- Exacto knive(s)
A Dior dress is very untrustworthy. I don’t think anyone should buy a dress made by a man with a finiticky moustache anyway. Dior dresses tend to tell the other dresses about their owner, so when the wearer of the dress is in a room with other people wearing other dresses, she looks very demode indeed. Be very wary of the couture. Whilst it may look like a lady, it does not behave like a lady!
Lanvin dresses are generally good. Alber, you know, the designer of Lanvin- he has a heart of gold. Real gold. Melting gold. Pure, melting gold. It must get very hot in there sometimes. They can be quite haughty, so treat them with respect.
I’m fond of Rodarte dresses. The Rodarte sisters are sweet, in the genuine way that one imagines Sylvia Plath to be when she wasn’t being depressed. The dresses themselves are sweet. Sweet in an organic way- very natural.
I suppose I’d better include the Japanese in here. Dresses by Rei Kawakubo- Comme des Garcons, tend to be incredibly mysterious. Other dresses are a bit scared of them. It really depends if you intend on socializing at a party or not. I don’t, so if I was a woman I’d wear Comme des Garcons all the time. I used to wear a lot of Yohji Yamamoto in the 90s- it scared away a lot of people. Alas, I cannot wear Yohji these days. It is not in “the now.” Dresses by Yohji are wonderful- elegant, but spinsters or never married. Mostly the latter.
- Karl: Anyway, gadgets are fine, if one acknowledges that they are a gadget rather than a person. I’ve been at funerals- actually, recently I was at the funeral of a Very Famous and Fabulously Wealthy Person, and people answer phonecalls on their Blackberry or Boysenberry or somesuch during the funeral. [Like Gadget Obsessed Man]
- Priest: “And we will remember..”
- G.O.M: “Hello? Yeah, I’m in a funeral right now. Yeah, it’s a really good one. They have cupcakes and everything..”
- Priest: “Was a good man, and was loved..”
- G.O.M: “Oh really? Did she really? Yeah, I haven’t had sex with her in- oh god- I don’t know, a week. Jesus. I know.”
- Priest: “..By all that knew him. He was born on..”
- G.O.M: “Oh god, there’s this guy in front of me who just can’t stop talking. God. Jesus. Buddha. So rude!”
- Karl: And on it goes- people get annoyed with the G.O.M, the G.O.M gets annoyed with them and ends up twittering about how he is annoyed in one hundred and forty characters or less. This is not chic.
My coworker just called Jersey Shore a phenomenon and I died a little inside out of sadness for the world. Remember when the word phenomenon was used to describe Isaac Newton’s observation of the moon’s orbit?
Worst font ever. Should be reserved exclusively for Peanuts comics. Makes everything written with it look like posters from my third grade classroom.
- April says: buenos dias cynthia! its me (april) again como estas?! hace mucho tiempo que hablamos ...
- cynthia says: are you april the april I know????
- April says: YESS!!
- cynthia says: really????
- April says: de veras! en seguro!
- cynthia says: Yes! I know THAT spanish!! ha ha!!
You may not post new threads. You may not post replies. You may not post attachments. You may not edit your posts
Ok so wait. If you can’t post or reply on the forums, 1: what are you supposed to do and 2: why are there posts and responses?! Sometimes, the internet is so STUPID.
Ugh…I feel like my heart is constantly breaking over my peers. God USE me!
I know. It’s rediculous, and incredibly sad.
Ladies. Start liking yourself, and stop hating.
Cada vez que te busco te vas
Y cada vez que te llamo no estás
Es por eso que debo decir que tú sólo en mis fotos estás..
Una cancion bonita!
Fotographia de Juanes con Nelly Furtado
“…Be God’s fool- that’s the path to true wisdom.”