The difference is subtle but it could save your life.
kirchner slam research coffee moving plans art journals books vacation missing visitors gallery show opening curating projects plans haikus decorating harry potter
- Spending yesterday with my long lost college girlfriends
- having my time back, and investing it all into my internship
- being able to read again…maybe I’ll finally finish Midnight’s Children now.
- getting back to my ancient church history class
- time to play my ukulele again
- …and time to learn lots and lots of new country songs on it
- tonight: sitting in bed with my lanterns on, surrounded by books and journals, and a home-made tea latte.
Followed by another list, titled: Reasons Why Today Was Great:
- Going to the Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts with my internship group, having my mind opened, filled with aesthetically awesome overload, loving the post-modern architecture and Dreamscapes exhibit, and being able to think in all sorts of new ways…
- putting a number of Visual Thinking Strategies into practice, which was incredibly satisfying. That’s a whole post in itself.
- enjoying a most delightful vanilla nut latte with the SLAM ladies and our director at an adorably classy euro cafe in a gorgeous old art-deco city building with incredible ceilings, beautiful floors and architectural detail, and all sorts of other things that make me love gorgeous old art-deco city buildings.
- sitting around and having our museum educator discussions. planning out research with a friend.
- **learning that SWOON has tagged a building downtown**
- being able to sit here, listening to Grizzly Bear, and enjoying my night. Sans trig homework.
101 followers! Wow!